Project Engineer (Geophysics)
We are looking for a Project Engineer (Geophysics) to join our growing team. We are keen to find personnel who fit Ordtek’s culture and core values; this is equally important as the functional skills a candidate may possess. The successful candidate will work along side both the Clients’ development teams along with their specialist geophysical survey contractors. Ultimately, we hope the successful candidate will manage geophysical survey campaigns alongside our Clients.
The role would suit personnel with a background and experience in the following industries:
· Land construction
· Marine construction
· Environmental Science
As well as office work, the successful candidate will show a willingness to undertake site work and travel across the UK and Europe.
Functional Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate will hold a degree in a relevant subject and will be able to confidently use software packages such as Geographical Information Systems (GIS) and Computer Aided Design (CAD) to review construction plans and produce bespoke drawings.
We would expect the successful candidate to work independently and demonstrate ownership over projects and the associated tasks. These would include the following:
· Reporting and GIS chart production
· Creating and maintaining GIS databases
· Development of geophysical survey specifications
· Attendance at project kick-off meetings
· Support clients through geophysical survey and UXO inspection campaigns
· Office support of ongoing offshore geophysical surveys and client operations
· Geophysical data interrogation and review (training will be provided)
· Technical reporting
To apply for this role please provide a covering letter and a CV detailing previous employment and studies and send to email@example.com. Applications without a covering letter will not be considered.
Reference ID: Project Engineer (Geophysics)