Technical Reporting and R&D Manager
We are looking for a Technical Reporting and R&D Manager to join our growing team. We are keen to find personnel who fit Ordtek’s culture and core values; this is equally important as the functional skills a candidate may possess. The successful candidate will be responsible to manage the production, development and to deliver all technical reporting for the company. They will manage a small team of technical experts that produces client deliverables. These deliverables may include historical desk based assessments all the way through to completion reports at the end of operations.
The role would suit personnel with a background and experience in the following industries:
· Land construction
· Marine construction
· Environmental Science
As well as office work, the successful candidate will show a willingness to undertake external research and present to our Clients throughout the world.
Functional Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate will hold a degree in a relevant subject and will be articulate in communicating through reports and visual aids such as charts and graphics. We seek a progressive thinker that can help refine and develop our existing deliverables to ensure that we continue to be market leading in this area.
Regular Tasks and Responsibilities
We would expect the successful candidate to work independently and demonstrate ownership over the area of the business. The regular tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Liaising with clients to understand their project requirements
- Working alongside sales and marketing personnel to develop products and offerings. In addition, input would be required to sales enquiries from a technical perspective
- Research and development of reporting products and offerings
- Managing scheduling and delivery of reports
- Production of standard operating procedures and quality assurance documentation
- Document review and quality control
- Management of technical personnel
- Management of historical database and library
To apply for this role please provide a covering letter and a CV detailing previous employment and studies and send to email@example.com. Applications without a covering letter will not be considered.
Reference ID: Technical Reporting and R&D Manager