Technical Proposal Coordinator
We are looking for a Technical Proposal Coordinator to join our growing team. We are keen to find somebody who fits Ordtek’s culture and core values; this is equally important as the functional skills a candidate may possess.
This Front of House role will often present the first impression to a potential client so an impeccable telephone manner is a must. The role will not rely on traditional sales skills, but instead an in-depth understanding of how our services fit into the projects we support. Outstanding administration skills will ensure the sales enquiry and tender process is administered accurately and swiftly, guaranteeing the Clients receive the correct services to fit their requirements, an accurate proposal and a smooth handover to our technical team. Excellent Marketing and PR duties will ensure our services are advertised throughout the industry.
As well as office work, the successful candidate will show a willingness to visit exhibition and conference and present to our Clients throughout the world.
Regular Tasks and Responsibilities
- Managing front of house and maintaining standards for exceptional client perception
- Managing and administering the sales enquiry and full tender process for new business
- Responding to initial enquiries
- Sales negotiation
- Assembling technical proposals
- Completing tender documents
- Liaising with clients
- Liaising with the technical team
- Opening and closing projects
- Maintaining related spreadsheets
- Marketing and PR including social media.
To apply for this role please provide a covering letter and a CV detailing previous employment and studies and send to email@example.com. Applications without a covering letter will not be considered.
Reference ID: Technical Proposal Coordinator